Brought to you by Sitters4U
, the Mom’s Link Directory
is a Directory website which aims to showcase products and services of interest to our clients (families and children) and staff(professional childcare staff working in the private sector).
Sitters4U is a locally based full service professional childcare placement agency, providing short and long term, part and full time placements of professional au pairs, home schooling teachers, tutors and babysitters, in all areas of Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria since 2007. Currently we attract an average of 3000 to 5000 highly targeted hits per month, 9000 – 15000 page views per month from a mainly female (80%) audience aged between 20 to 50 years old and generally in the LSM 8 -10 income brackets.
We are seeking local businesses who would like to participate in a reciprocal marketing programme with us and build business together
What does the offer include from Sitters4U and the Moms Link Directory?
What do we ask for in Exchange?
- Free Listing (Listing for as long as the partnership continues)
- Up to 3 Categories related to your business on MLD
- Up to 3 Subcategories related to your business on MLD
- Short listing including a web link, contact details, logo display on MLD and description of up to 500 characters
- Up to 8 Gallery Photos on your listing page on MLD
- Full Page Listing of up to 3000 characters on MLD
- Direct Contact Page on MLD
- Blog Post on our blog here or you can do a guest post about a topic relating to and featuring your business.
- 2 mentions via the Sitters4U and MLD Facebook and Twitter Accounts.
We ask only that you provide a reciprocal marketing service on the platforms available to you to do so, or a minimum of 2 of the following:
- 2 Facebook page mentions monthly on your Facebook page featuring a short description of services including web and/or social media page links.
- If the business has a blog, an exchange post featuring Sitters4U and what we offer with links to our website and social media pages.
- Display of business cards or flyers at the organisation/ businesses physical premises which would be seen by clients.
- Provision of business cards or flyers to clients directly.
- If the business has an affiliation page, or listing, a link to our website, preferably featuring our logo, short description and link to our website.
- The scheduling of a 10 minute presentation to your clients/students regarding our services once a month. (Tertiary Education Facilities and Providers)
* indicates required